Ample Car Parking
Get Car Parking with your hotel stay with us safe and secure.
A play room, playroom, or ruckus room is a room used for a variety of purposes, such as parties, games and other everyday or casual use.
In our hotel you become a free WiFi to stay in touch with your relatives and friend while resting.
Open Air Restaurant
It is a luxurious fine dining restaurant extremely famous for its delightful cocktails. There is an amazing rooftop area with some stunning views. They also have a nice seating in an open courtyard which is done up pretty well with warm golden lights, which adds the elegant and charming factor to the ambiance.
If you are on a romantic honeymoon or a leisure trip, huddling by the fire during those long cold winter days offers one of life’s simple pleasures. Spend some memorable time with your family playing games and having entertaining conversations or simply relax and let the tension and stress melt away.
Ellays Dream Resort provides all guests with required amenities to make their experience at our hotel unforgettable and pleasant. We care about your staying here and arranged all facilities you need for comfort.
Activities / Places of Interest
- Heritage walk to Barog Station – The station lies on UNESCO World Heritage Site Kalka–Shimla Railway – 45min walk.
- Trek to Barog top – 30min walk
- Solan – Mall Road, Lakkar Bazaar, Upper Bazzar, Lower Bazaar etc where one can also find some traditional items. – 8km
- Dagshai Jail Museum – Set up in 1847, a T-shaped building of local stone masonry with 54 tiny cells. Apart from the Cellular Jail in the Andamans, it is the only other Indian museum which once was a jail. – 8km
- Solan Brewery – Solan Brewery will add a unique experience to your city tour. Started in 1855, this is believed to be one of the oldest breweries in the country. The brewery has now been modified into a distillery and is visited by tourists in great numbers. – 11km
- Menri Monastery (BON) – On Solan – Rajgarh road there is a small village known as Ochhghat. 5km from here on Narag-Sarahan road, located at famous Bon Monastery known ‘Yungdrung Bon Monastery’ being run by Yungdrung Bon Monastic Centre. – 20km
- GiriPul and SadhuPul – River Picnic spot / Lake & Fishing Spot – 30km
- Kausali – Mall Road, Monkey Point, Baptist Church – 23km